This template is made for you if you want to manage all your school life in a single dashboard. For the school year, the template includes a calendar and a to-dos list that remind you of everything that needs to be done. Share it with your classmates, empower yourself in the classroom and have more time for yourself!
What are the benefits of using this template?
- Manage all your courses in one place : All your notes are in one place. And no more forgetting where you put things, or having to go through a maze of apps to find old notes. It makes sense to centralize everything with a planner that's bug-free and easy-to-use.
- Control access and sharing of your notes: Feel free to share your notes with other classmates. Pages can be easily shared with a set of pages or an entire document with your classmates if you want.
- Centralizes important dates: Whilst organising important tasks can often be a time consuming process, with centralising all of your deadlines into one place you will be able to see them all on one simple page.
- Managing your to-do list: Stay organized and always get your work done on time.
- Keep track of all the resources that are shared with you: It can be hard to remember or find back to resources that we have been told about and are meant to read or watch. For example, a film recommendation from your lecturer, a reference to an article in your course notes, ... If you want you can save these references in a centralized database by going into the course notes area.
- Keep in touch with you teachers and speakers: This way, you won't lose those contacts when you are not a student at that school anymore. For example, if you need to ask the teacher for extra resources, it's easier to just get in touch with them again.
- Remember your different accesses with your school email address: It can be hard to remember all the websites you've logged onto with your school account. It's important to keep a complete list in your database so you know the full scope of what sites your account is registered on.
- Monitoring the financial aspect of your education: Keeping track of your finances is just as important in school as it is outside of it. A page is dedicated to help you manage your money.
You are a busy student who wants to get more out of your studies. This document will help you stay on track, be more productive and save time.
Good luck in your studies